Thursday, September 1, 2011

And Now For Some Regularly Scheduled Programming

I've been working on making some smaller sized bow. These little ones can go right into your hair.




This size isn't available in the Etsy Store just yet, but I will be putting them up soon. 

I saw a cute tutorial over on Sweet Verbena, but my attempt at it turned into a complete disaster. Maybe if I actually had a sewing machine it would be a different story. So after a failed attempt to make her Reverse Applique State Shirt
See, so cute right?
 I gave up on this tutorial and made my own applique shirt:
Dressage horse!

No sewing involved with this one.

Currently Reading:  Game of Thrones and References to Salvador Dali Make Me Hot
Listening to: Red Hot Chili Peppers' newest album: I'm With You

No comments:

Post a Comment